Continuous ink supply systems
- 11 Nov, 2020
Continuous ink supply system or, for short, CISS. This device allows ink to be fed from external containers directly to the printer head. Its installation significantly increases its efficiency and economy. It was first introduced at the beginning of the twentieth century, but only now has it become widely used and recognized.
The device consists of several components:
- The auto chip;
- Tanks with ink;
- Ink supply loop;
- Fasteners for the loop.
The system can be used in containers of different sizes, which makes it possible to use different types of ink. By choosing the ink from a certain manufacturer, it is possible to achieve an optimal price-quality ratio, thus significantly saving money.
Printout24 offers a wide range of donor containers for CISS. All of them are of high quality and efficiency, and their design helps establish optimal and stable pressure on the head of an inkjet printer. Thanks to these constructive solutions, the system will be able to maintain its working condition for a long time.
In terms of applications, CISS are most often used to equip inkjet printers. The inkjet head is ideal for this, as it has a long working life.
CISS integrates well with equipment from the popular brands EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother, which are equipped with inkjet printing technology. It reduces the cost of their work by up to 96%! Once it is installed, you no longer have to buy toner and ink, productivity remains the same, but the production cost becomes minimal. In addition, the maintenance work is simplified. It is simply the ideal alternative to factory ink cartridges.
The CISS does not reduce the quality of printed products in any way. The printer will continue to perform excellently, producing color materials of excellent quality.
Office inkjet printers are cheaper than laser counterparts and are ideal for this upgrade. They produce hundreds, if not thousands, of printouts every day, so CISS can save the company a lot of money. It will also allow printing materials, set a high range of color tones and consistency levels by using high quality inks.
If the CISS is used purposefully in business for profit, then it can provide a wide range of services:
- Quick print from digital media;
- Copying colored materials;
- Creating high-resolution photographs;
- Creating banners and advertising;
- Mass production of text documents.
This is by no means a complete list of services, as much depends on the capabilities of the printer itself.
Advantages of installation.
- Constant high quality printing, which is achieved by equalizing the pressure in the head.
- Simplification of the service procedure. There is no longer any need to change cartridges or clean the head.
- Printing costs reduced to 96%.
- Safe operation. No risk of head breakage due to air ingress during cartridge change.
- Printing in large volumes without stopping.
- One refill is enough to produce several tens of thousands of files.
Advantages of CISS from Printout24.
- Ease installation and removal;
- Simplicity in maintenance;
- No intervention in the printer design is required for installation;
- Preservation of factory guarantees for equipment;
- No sign of installation left after disassembly;
- Auto reset chips. The ink level is automatically aligned;
- Transparent containers help to visually determine the ink level;
- High volume containers, 10-20 times bigger as the cartridge volume;
- Ability to create a huge number of colored materials;
- Easy to refill ink;
- Availability of detailed instructions for installation, configuration and operation of the device;
- Low cost. The price of the system is identical to the cost of a set of cartridges;
- Exclusion of the possibility of air penetration into the head;
- Guarantee of quality and efficiency of the device.
As application practice shows, the system of continuous ink supply, in the process of active operation can pay off the cost of the printer about 100 times! One ink filling is enough to produce several thousand color photographs and tens of thousands of text files! In addition, there is no longer any need to buy new ink cartridges or order the service of their professional refill.
Such indicators have made this ingenious system very popular, especially in companies, institutions and enterprises that produce a lot of printed materials due to their activities. It is also indispensable for commercial purposes, such as modernizing the equipment of copying centres. This technology expands the possibilities and efficiency of technology, both in the process of producing ordinary and complex color printed products.